Wednesday, October 22, 2008

and so it continues...


For those of you who read my previous post "and so it begins" about the fall foliage here in New England I thought you would like an update. My sister-in-law and brother-in-law recently visited for their first "fall foliage" trip. They have visited before but never in the fall. The trip was planned months in advance but they could not have timed it better if they had tried. The weather was perfect (only 1 rainy day, otherwise in the 70's) and the colors were at their peak. I think my sister-in-law broke the record for saying ooh and aah. Even mundane traveling was a delight for the eyes. I don't know who had more fun - the first time viewers or my family showing off all the area has to offer.
Now the weather has turned cooler, the visitors have left and the leaves are falling. This creates carpets of vibrant colors in all the yards and open areas. It's time to start getting our property ready for the next season. It's also time to look at all the photos I took this fall to inspire me in my next projects. According to The Farmer's Almanac there will plenty of indoor time this winter to get some sewing done!

Until next time,
Terri Sontra
Purple Moose Designs



No comments: